The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- What is Preventing Zcash Adoption?What do we need to do to build the future for private, digital cash?
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Engineering Project ManagerWelcome Pili!
- FROST at SAC and Updates
- Farewell to George
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Operations ManagerWelcome Danika!
- September 4 Community Call, MGRC CandidatesGet to know the candidates
- Zcash Network Privacy: An Assessment of Current State and Future Work.We at the Foundation assess the network privacy for users of Zcash and future improvements.
- Meet the MGRC Candidates and Finalized List of Members in the Community Advisory PanelPreparing for the September 7 Vote
- Zcash Foundation Obligations to ZIP1014 and the MGRCHere is the Foundation’s role in administering the MG slice
- August 18 Community Call on MGRC StructureHere is a summary of the call.