The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Zcon2 Lite, a free, virtual version of our annual conference, will take place on Tuesday, June 8th & Wednesday, June 9th 2021. Zcon2 Lite will take place online, streaming on Youtube, with social interaction via Discord. Click here to learn more.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- Announcing Zcon2 Lite on June 8th & 9thThis year’s Zcon will be a virtual conference.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes Another New Cryptography EngineerWelcome, Conrado!
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 State of the FoundationWhat we got up to in 2020
- The Zcash Foundation has Finished an Audit of FROSTFROST Implementation Audit
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Cryptography EngineerWelcome, Marek!
- Farewell JaneSad to see her go but happy that she’s moving to a job she’ll love!
- The Zcash Foundation Bids Farewell to Antonie HodgeThe best at taking a crypto non-profit from Zero to One
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes An Executive DirectorWelcome, Jack!
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Core EngineerWelcome, Alfredo!
- Moving Forward: Addressing the ZOMG’s Seat VacancyMany thanks to Sarah Jamie Lewis for all your contributions