The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- Opinion: It’s time to zero knowledge all the things!In this opinion piece, Zcash Foundation board member Peter van Valkenburgh advocates for adding user-defined assets to the Zcash protocol.
- Expanding the Community Advisory PanelWe are expanding the CAP prior to seeking its advisory input regarding the selection of board members.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Chief Operating OfficerWelcome, Alex!
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Core EngineerWelcome, Janito!
- Announcing Zcon2 Lite on June 8th & 9thThis year’s Zcon will be a virtual conference.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes Another New Cryptography EngineerWelcome, Conrado!
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 State of the FoundationWhat we got up to in 2020
- The Zcash Foundation has Finished an Audit of FROSTFROST Implementation Audit
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Cryptography EngineerWelcome, Marek!
- Farewell JaneSad to see her go but happy that she’s moving to a job she’ll love!