The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- Farewell to George
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Operations ManagerWelcome Danika!
- September 4 Community Call, MGRC CandidatesGet to know the candidates
- Zcash Network Privacy: An Assessment of Current State and Future Work.We at the Foundation assess the network privacy for users of Zcash and future improvements.
- Meet the MGRC Candidates and Finalized List of Members in the Community Advisory PanelPreparing for the September 7 Vote
- Zcash Foundation Obligations to ZIP1014 and the MGRCHere is the Foundation’s role in administering the MG slice
- August 18 Community Call on MGRC StructureHere is a summary of the call.
- Expanding Membership to the Zcash Community Advisory PanelThe Zcash Foundation is opening up the Community Advisory Panel to more voting members prior to the MGRC vote.
- The Zcash Foundation Bids Farewell to its First Executive DirectorWe welcome a new chapter for the Foundation.
- Announcing a New Version of FROSTWe are pleased to announce that our new version of FROST, a flexible round-optimized Schnorr threshold signature scheme, has been published.