The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- The Zcash Foundation Bids Farewell to Antonie HodgeThe best at taking a crypto non-profit from Zero to One
- Open Position: Core EngineerYou can find application details below.
- Open Position: Chief Operating OfficerYou can find application details below.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes An Executive DirectorWelcome, Jack!
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Core EngineerWelcome, Alfredo!
- Moving Forward: Addressing the ZOMG’s Seat VacancyMany thanks to Sarah Jamie Lewis for all your contributions
- Can Zcash Scale to a Million Users?Preparing Zcash for user adoption: what we can learn from Signal’s rapid growth
- Open Position: Cryptography EngineerYou can find application details below.
- January 14 Community Call on HaloHere is a summary of the call.
- Zcash Community Call: Our Thoughts on HaloJoin us on January 14.