The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 State of the FoundationWhat we got up to in 2020
- The Zcash Foundation has Finished an Audit of FROSTFROST Implementation Audit
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Cryptography EngineerWelcome, Marek!
- Farewell JaneSad to see her go but happy that she’s moving to a job she’ll love!
- The Zcash Foundation Bids Farewell to Antonie HodgeThe best at taking a crypto non-profit from Zero to One
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes An Executive DirectorWelcome, Jack!
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Core EngineerWelcome, Alfredo!
- Moving Forward: Addressing the ZOMG’s Seat VacancyMany thanks to Sarah Jamie Lewis for all your contributions
- Can Zcash Scale to a Million Users?Preparing Zcash for user adoption: what we can learn from Signal’s rapid growth
- January 14 Community Call on HaloHere is a summary of the call.