The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Announcements and Updates
- Improving Support for ZOMGThe Foundation is increasing the nominal compensation offered to ZOMG Committee members, and hiring staff to focus more resources to better support the work of ZOMG.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Head of CommunicationsWelcome, Winfred!
- Open Position: CI/CD & DevOps EngineerThe Zcash Foundation is hiring a CI/CD and DevOps Engineer.
- Preparing for Elections to the ZOMG CommitteeIt will soon be time to elect a new Zcash Open Major Grants Committee. We’re starting by inviting potential candidates to announce their candidacy on the Zcash Forums.
- Consulting ZCAP on ZF Board Elections & the Future of ZcashWe plan to poll the Zcash Community Advisory Panel (ZCAP) on two issues: Zcash Foundation board member appointment, and Zcash’s post-NU5 roadmap.
- Open Position: Communications & Ecosystem Relations ManagerThe Zcash Foundation is hiring a Communications & Ecosystem Relations Manager to help us better communicate and engage with the Zcash community.
- Opinion: It’s time to zero knowledge all the things!In this opinion piece, Zcash Foundation board member Peter van Valkenburgh advocates for adding user-defined assets to the Zcash protocol.
- Expanding the Community Advisory PanelWe are expanding the CAP prior to seeking its advisory input regarding the selection of board members.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Chief Operating OfficerWelcome, Alex!
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Core EngineerWelcome, Janito!