The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Announcements and Updates
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q2 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the second quarter of 2021.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Ecosystem Relations ManagerWelcome, Dan!
- ZOMG & Conflicts of InterestWe’re sharing some new legal advice we’ve received regarding ZOMG and conflicts of interest.
- Request for Proposals: Website RedesignWe’re planning to revamp the Zcash Foundation website.
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q1 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the first three months of 2021.
- Improving Support for ZOMGThe Foundation is increasing the nominal compensation offered to ZOMG Committee members, and hiring staff to focus more resources to better support the work of ZOMG.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Head of CommunicationsWelcome, Winfred!
- Open Position: CI/CD & DevOps EngineerThe Zcash Foundation is hiring a CI/CD and DevOps Engineer.
- Preparing for Elections to the ZOMG CommitteeIt will soon be time to elect a new Zcash Open Major Grants Committee. We’re starting by inviting potential candidates to announce their candidacy on the Zcash Forums.
- Consulting ZCAP on ZF Board Elections & the Future of ZcashWe plan to poll the Zcash Community Advisory Panel (ZCAP) on two issues: Zcash Foundation board member appointment, and Zcash’s post-NU5 roadmap.