The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- January 14 Community Call on HaloHere is a summary of the call.
- Zcash Community Call: Our Thoughts on HaloJoin us on January 14.
- Goodbye, HenryThank you for all your contributions!
- The Zcash Foundation Would Like to Grow User AdoptionHere is how we’ll do it
- Zcash Foundation's Operational Support to the MGRCHere are more details.
- Target Metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the MGRCIn accordance to ZIP 1014
- What is Preventing Zcash Adoption?What do we need to do to build the future for private, digital cash?
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Engineering Project ManagerWelcome Pili!
- FROST at SAC and Updates
- Farewell to George