The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Announcements and Updates
- Revised Schedule for ZOMG ElectionsAnnouncing a new schedule for elections to the ZOMG Committee, and sharing a new conflict of interest policy for ZOMG Committee members.
- Open Position: CI/CD & DevOps EngineerThe Zcash Foundation is hiring a CI/CD and DevOps Engineer.
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q3 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the third quarter of 2021.
- Open Position: Engineering Project ManagerWe are hiring a Software Engineering Project Manager (9 month contract) while our Engineering Manager takes a sabbatical.
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q2 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the second quarter of 2021.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes A New Ecosystem Relations ManagerWelcome, Dan!
- ZOMG & Conflicts of InterestWe’re sharing some new legal advice we’ve received regarding ZOMG and conflicts of interest.
- Request for Proposals: Website RedesignWe’re planning to revamp the Zcash Foundation website.
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q1 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the first three months of 2021.
- Improving Support for ZOMGThe Foundation is increasing the nominal compensation offered to ZOMG Committee members, and hiring staff to focus more resources to better support the work of ZOMG.