The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Announcements and Updates
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes an Interim Engineering Project ManagerWelcome, Fungai!
- Thank you to the Inaugural ZOMG CommitteeBidding farewell to the first Major Grants Review Committee: Chris, Holmes, Hudson, Michelle and Shawn.
- Welcoming the new ZOMG CommitteeThe Zcash Community has elected a new ZOMG Committee, and they’ve already approved their first grant!
- Zcon3: Call For SpeakersIf you are interested in speaking/presenting/leading a workshop at Zcon3, virtually, in-person, or either, please fill out the RFP form.
- Polling ZCAP on the ZOMG Elections & a Proposal to Amend ZIP 1014It’s time for ZCAP to elect a new ZOMG Committee, and decide whether they should have a discretionary budget.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes a New CI/CD & DevOps EngineerWelcome, Gustavo!
- Expanding the ZCAPWe are expanding the Zcash Community Advisory Panel ahead of the upcoming ZOMG elections.
- Revised Schedule for ZOMG ElectionsAnnouncing a new schedule for elections to the ZOMG Committee, and sharing a new conflict of interest policy for ZOMG Committee members.
- Open Position: CI/CD & DevOps EngineerThe Zcash Foundation is hiring a CI/CD and DevOps Engineer.
- The Zcash Foundation’s Q3 2021 ReportA review of our activities, finances and approved grants during the third quarter of 2021.