The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- Design Tradeoffs in Privacy-Preserving Contact TracingDiscussion of some design tradeoffs for privacy-preserving contact tracing protocols.
- Let's Develop Decentralized, Privacy-Preserving Contact TracingA call-to-action to develop a decentralized, privacy-preserving contact tracing protocol for COVID-19 response.
- Decoding Bitcoin Messages with Tokio CodecsHow we used Tokio’s codec functionality to implement the Bitcoin wire protocol
- Composable Futures-based Batch VerificationThis post describes a new implementation strategy for batch verification in Zebra.
- The State of the Zcash Foundation in 2020An explanation of the Zcash Foundation’s plans and finances in 2020.
- ZIP 1014 Poll ResultsWe have convergence!
- A New Network Stack For ZcashWe give a deep dive into the network architecture of Zebra, the Foundation’s Zcash node implementation
- Polling Community Sentiment on ZIP 1014Resolving the final details on a critical NU4 upgrade
- ZF Grants 2.0Improvements and updates to the Zcash Foundation’s grants program.
- Presenting a Modified ZIP 1012The Foundation presents its modifications to ZIP 1012 as a path forward for NU4.