The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- Scaling Tor with Walking OnionsWhy Walking Onions is an exciting project for scaling anonymity networks and user privacy in general.
- Bringing Privacy to Cosmos with ZcashAn early look at how we’ll bridge Cosmos and Zcash.
- Privacy Infrastructure for the Public GoodThe Zcash Foundation’s raison d’être as an organization.
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 Q1 ReportWhat we’ve been working on during the first quarter of the year.
- Next Steps for the Major Grant Review CommitteeOutlining a process to elect the MGRC’s first members and establish its independence.
- Assessing Mixnet Production-ReadinessA discussion of mixnets and requirements for distributed anonymity networks in practice.
- Privacy-Preserving Contact Tracing with the TCN CoalitionThe Zcash Foundation joins the TCN Coalition to collaborate with other groups on advancing privacy-preserving contact tracing.
- Private Contact Tracing Protocols Compared: DP-3T and CENA comparison of the DP-3T and CEN protocols for private contact tracing.
- Design Tradeoffs in Privacy-Preserving Contact TracingDiscussion of some design tradeoffs for privacy-preserving contact tracing protocols.
- Let's Develop Decentralized, Privacy-Preserving Contact TracingA call-to-action to develop a decentralized, privacy-preserving contact tracing protocol for COVID-19 response.