The Zcash Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that builds financial privacy infrastructure for the public good, primarily serving the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain.
We serve the users of the Zcash protocol and blockchain. The Foundation also supports other applications of zero-knowledge cryptography, as well as other approaches to private cryptocurrency.
Subscribe to our email newsletter for occasional announcements!
Announcements and Updates
- The Zcash Foundation Bids Farewell to its First Executive DirectorWe welcome a new chapter for the Foundation.
- Announcing a New Version of FROSTWe are pleased to announce that our new version of FROST, a flexible round-optimized Schnorr threshold signature scheme, has been published.
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 Q2 ReportWhat we’ve been working on during the half of the year.
- Foundation DNS Seeders Are LiveThe Foundation has developed a new DNS seeder to decentralize the network’s on-ramp.
- The Zcash Foundation Welcomes Jane and TeorOur engineering team grows to accelerate our roadmap.
- So You Want to Build an End-to-End Encrypted Web AppThe software security model of the web does not lend itself to long term identities, but are they necessary?
- Scaling Tor with Walking OnionsWhy Walking Onions is an exciting project for scaling anonymity networks and user privacy in general.
- Bringing Privacy to Cosmos with ZcashAn early look at how we’ll bridge Cosmos and Zcash.
- Privacy Infrastructure for the Public GoodThe Zcash Foundation’s raison d’être as an organization.
- The Zcash Foundation's 2020 Q1 ReportWhat we’ve been working on during the first quarter of the year.